Then we went to the Guinness Factory here in Dublin. It is a massive place and it has a really good exhibit in there. They've spent a lot of money to make it nice and interesting. I guess they have the money to spare considering the Irish alone drink 6 million pints of it PER DAY. (The population of Ireland is about 6.5 million, by the by.)
|An entrance to the monstrosity|
|Are you Irish? You'll need a few more of these to meet your quota today, then.|
Now that we're at the end, here's a top ten list for you!
Andrew's Top Ten Things He Will Miss About The UK & Ireland
10) The friendly Irish people!
9) Things that are 700 years older than our country
8) Quaint pubs
7) Evensongs in cathedrals
6) Tea ALL THE TIME
5) The pub/social culture here
3) Westminster Abbey and York Minster Cathedral
2) Biscuits...particularly Chocolate HobNobs
1) Actual public transportation and not having to drive around all the time!!
Allison's Top Ten Things She Will Miss About The UK & Ireland in no particular order:
10) Efficient public transportation
9) It being light out side until at least 10 PM every night
8) Running in cool weather
7) Having tea in a pub
6) Having tea in a pub any time of day anywhere
5) Having tea in a pub any time of day anywhere while reading my Nook
4) Live traditional pub music
3) Nice cool weather in July, wish I could wear jeans and scarves everyday!
2) Picnic in Windsor Castle's gardens
1) Saying 'cheers!' or 'hi-ya' to everyone... and likewise having everyone make me repeat myself when I say "y'all" : )
Bye bye, Europe! It was great!!!